16 June 2008

Hoosier Happenings has gone Multi-Media!!!

Thanks to my beautiful wife, who likes to feed my blogger addiction-but thinks it's getting a little "kooky", I got my playlist up and running on Hoosier Happenings. Welcome to Hoosier Reborn's music. It is definitely eclectic, just like me.

Feel free to scan down the playlist and click on whatever might be your preference. I firmly believe that these will be the songs I'm singing in heaven one day..........while playing my bagpipes..........and chillin' with John Denver and Mellencamp.

One song you have to play is the state song, "On the Banks of the Wabash" by Byron Harlan. It is a recording of an original performance of the song in 1897. You'll have to listen closely, but what a great piece!

No comments:

Ode to a Truck

Wednesday, I took my travel companion on its last trip, from which it didn't come home with me. I took it for a drive the day before, to...