27 February 2009

400? Really?

With my blogging slowing to a trickle it's a wonder at all that I could have actually reached the 400 mark for posting. I began this crazy site back in July of 2007, based on the idea I thought it would be therapeutic. Well, it has. It has also gotten me into trouble now and then too.

So after 400 mindless, pointless, navel-gazing dribbles later....I looked back in the archive and selected my top, favorite 12 posts. Why 12? Well, if you take 400 divide it by my age, add my social security number and then divide again by the year I was born, it comes up to 12. Just kidding....I was shooting for 10 and just couldn't whittle it down any further.

Here they are in no particular order:

1. A discussion among our founding fathers about the future



4. Breaking free from my job! Geez, call me Nostradomus
http://hoosierhappenings.blogspot.com/2008/07/breaking-free.html


6. The David Tree....that sparked a huge change in my thinking
http://hoosierhappenings.blogspot.com/2008/05/david-tree.html


8. Not for the faint at heart-an unhappy deer story
http://hoosierhappenings.blogspot.com/2008/04/shooting-in-river-city.html



11. a revelation during my spiritual retreat
http://hoosierhappenings.blogspot.com/2008/02/clearing.html

12. My experience with a carny at a small town fair

My next post.....when I get to it......will be about finally being responsive to something I felt God put on my heart over a year ago regarding river city. Have an awesome weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the great work! I love the mix of Indiana history, lifestyle, politics, faith and general musings. It makes me nostalgic for home and is a good reminder of my good midwestern roots.

hoosier reborn said...

hey-yeah, it's been awhile since you've been home hasn't it?

I'm heading your way in a few weeks for Gettysburg and ww rafting.

Ode to a Truck

Wednesday, I took my travel companion on its last trip, from which it didn't come home with me. I took it for a drive the day before, to...