02 January 2008

What a Snow!



Those of us in Northern Indiana were treated to an incredible New Year's surprise. In my 39 years, the snowfall that started New Year's Eve and is still falling, has to be one of the most impressive, picturesque snows I can recall. You know that kind of snow that hangs on the branches early in the morning then blows off........well, it's still hanging around. I set out with my camera New Year's morning to capture some shots. So, for you Hoosiers who have wandered away from home, I'm attaching a few pictures. I'll concede that they may well make you thankful too.

1 comment:

RoadDog said...

Great pictures. I especially like the one by the creek.

We've been having snows like that here in northeastern Illinois this winter.

I call them "nature's painting" when the snow clings to the trees like that.

Ode to a Truck

Wednesday, I took my travel companion on its last trip, from which it didn't come home with me. I took it for a drive the day before, to...