16 January 2008

Hoosier Rubbers

Well, you may have thought the last entry was a little "racey".......this one is really racey....probably will make you blush. In honor of a good friend of mine who works at Hoosier Tire, I submit to you a new product line....
Hoosier Rubbers
Now, this blog is rated PG, so let's be careful here. But don't you think it would be a perfect product line for Hoosier Tire to sell? I mean, come on, they deal in rubber, so why not take their trademark purple, create a condom with racing stripes, or treaded texture and market it to their already built-in fan base of NASCAR enthusiasts? Talk about a money maker!

Am I off base here, or just coming off half-cocked?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude!!! have slipped a cog? blown a gasket? stripped a gear? fallen into the deep end? As one of your only liberal friends....I insist that you step back from the edge!

The next thing you know you will be running with scissors or putting you eye with a BB gun!

Anonymous said...

Give Him props for creativity!!!! Maybe he could donate the procedes to a worthy cause :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is a million dollar idea. I like the idea of proceeds to a worthy cause, that may get the Newtons on board.

My wife also reminded me that my terribly conservative mother also reads this blog.

HR

the pastor's wife said...

brother in law, you are more like your brother than you may care to believe.

Anonymous said...

or is it the other way around? who's older here?

HR

Ode to a Truck

Wednesday, I took my travel companion on its last trip, from which it didn't come home with me. I took it for a drive the day before, to...