16 February 2008

personal pan-demic

My apologies. I've been battling something here for the last week that's kept me away from spewing out the worthless dribble that some of you find interesting and frankly, keeps me sane. I've since passed the bug onto our kids, and I think possibly the dog, so I should be back up and running shortly.

I've caught a few of the comments coming in, and have responded. And I need to post a few stories such as Mania Mitch's visit to river city, our own personal visit from FEMA.....and, my conservative friends take cover........gun control!

And I'm praying this pandemic doesn't reach you!

1 comment:

PNW Hoosier said...

The pandemic is not only rampant in the Midwest. We have had our own little one in the PNW. I have had to give G antibiotic ointment in his eyes for the past 4 days. E and T have been battling something for the past week or so as well. So far, I have managed to steer clear of it, but as with all things the kids get, Dad usually comes down with as well.

I am curiously waiting your post on the gun control issue. Judging from your teaser, I have a feeling we will be at odds on this one.

On a totally unrelated topic, I am curious as to what the current thoughts are back home about the situation developing at my alma mater. Even this far away from home, people hear are buzzing about a possible return of The General (however, I see that as not happening in a million years).

Ode to a Truck

Wednesday, I took my travel companion on its last trip, from which it didn't come home with me. I took it for a drive the day before, to...