14 December 2007

last chance!

Tonight......should the votes have put them through tonight.......you have the last chance to vote to make Denver & the Mile High Orchestra (DMHO) the top American Band. If you haven't caught earlier posts-Denver Beirman and Adam Beck, lead singer and trumpeter in the band, are from our sleepy little town. Tonight on Fox you can vote them #1 in the country-9:00 EST. We receive email updates & pics from Adam regularly and it seems they are overwhelmed with the well wishes.

Best of luck guys!
attached is a pic sent by Adam with one of the Clark brothers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UPDATE

Denver is in the final 3! Hopefully your vote last night won the #1 position for them.

Although, I will admit, I'm impressed as heck with the Clark bros......as long as DMHO or the Clarks win, I'll be happy.

Hoosier Reborn

Ode to a Truck

Wednesday, I took my travel companion on its last trip, from which it didn't come home with me. I took it for a drive the day before, to...