18 January 2009

2 days: dream hope change


My words would fail to convey the sheer magnitude of the historical event that will take place in our country on Tuesday. So I let another man speak for me.....of the dream, the hope that we can all live peaceably in a country founded on the principle that all men are created equal.

And any man, regardless of the color of their skin, can achieve anything. I think, at least I hope and pray, our country has grown up a little. That the message of change may not be as monumental as the actual change that has led us to this point.

Over the next two days, prayers for humbleness and healing for our nation.

No comments:

Ode to a Truck

Wednesday, I took my travel companion on its last trip, from which it didn't come home with me. I took it for a drive the day before, to...