17 April 2010

the red tractor diaries


Wednesday, April 14...

Dear diary,

Today the most beautiful girl came to the farm. I was away for the better part of the day and came home late tonight to discover her beautiful full-bodied curves waiting for me downstairs in the east bay of the barn. I think my wife might be jealous! I've gone out and visited with her a couple times....she's older, about 53, but she has that good worn-in feel when you climb aboard. Can't wait to spend time with her this summer....I bet I can get that girl's motor runnin'!

Hoosier Farmer

2 comments:

Daisy Path said...

i'm praying for you and sending your wife a note of encouragement. geesh! haha!

Anonymous said...

You look like you were born in that seat!

Ode to a Truck

Wednesday, I took my travel companion on its last trip, from which it didn't come home with me. I took it for a drive the day before, to...