04 November 2009

Potato Creek in the Fall


After several attempts with a rather uncooperative Mother Nature, a buddy and I went out to do some photo-shooting yesterday. The sun and shadowing was perfect and even though most of the leaves seemed to vanish overnight, we still got some great shots. These were all taken at Potato Creek State Park near North Liberty, with the exception of the corn crib.

This too, is what I love about working for myself. This will probably be like 1 of 4 posts with fall pics.

1 comment:

vanilla said...

Very nice pictures. Hard to pick a favorite. Perhaps I'll go with the oak leaves along the edge of the water.

Ode to a Truck

Wednesday, I took my travel companion on its last trip, from which it didn't come home with me. I took it for a drive the day before, to...