16 September 2009

Random Summer Stuff

Campout in the backyard under the stars

With Summer drawing to a close I went through my picture file from the last few months and thought I'd share some random pictures with you from the Summer of 2009 with a natural theme.


Hatching our Monarch



Daddy Long-Legs' ascent

We grow weeds in our flower beds so that bugs can feast


Wildlife on ice after a terrorizing night

Our accidental hybrid yellow pumpkin-squash creation in our "volunteer garden"

Being accosted/loved on by an angry gorilla in front of South Bend Chocolate Factory in Downtown SB


In a traffic jam, only to find out this solar car was creating it. Yah, I don't see this catching on

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let the migratory insect loose or I will narc on you with federal authorities! hehe

Ode to a Truck

Wednesday, I took my travel companion on its last trip, from which it didn't come home with me. I took it for a drive the day before, to...