21 October 2013

Ghosts of Birthdays Past

Me being all-contemplative-like, having a hazelnut latte' with my wife in Culver on my big 4-5

Last week I turned another year older, and maybe wiser-that's up for debate.  I tend to get a bit too reminiscent on my birthday, so I went looking back in HH's blog archives and pulled out the only two posts I did for my birthdays.  They were in 2007 and 2008 when I turned 39 (why does that seem so long ago?) and 40.  I definitely feel the effects of the last 5 years, but I continue to be blessed doing what I love and surrounded by family and friends.  Can you ask for more than that?

So here's a couple of posts from way back......

Best of My Life at 39
In Christ I Stand-at 40

No comments:

Ode to a Truck

Wednesday, I took my travel companion on its last trip, from which it didn't come home with me. I took it for a drive the day before, to...