26 September 2009

www.historicmichiganroad.org


We had our final meeting of the Historic Michigan Road Northern Alliance today in Logansport before jumping to the south half of the state for meetings this fall.

We are greatly encouraged by the turn-out and offers of support. Clearly the interest is there and Shelbyville, Greensburg and Madison have all made offers to host us later this year.

The new website was rolled out today. I encourage you to visit blogger Jim's excellent guide:

http://www.historicmichiganroad.org/

And if you're not familiar with the byway effort, the website will certainly give you an idea of the importance of this little road that winds from Madison to Michigan City...or as it was said today "coast to coast in Indiana".

No comments:

Ode to a Truck

Wednesday, I took my travel companion on its last trip, from which it didn't come home with me. I took it for a drive the day before, to...